Monday 3 June 2013

Unexpected

Well I was visited by a friend today who fancied a run on the beach. The tides at 5 to 6 and the sun is beating down so we got a load of our old faithful crab and some lug and will be heading out. One hook flappers are going to be the rig of choice today and with recent performance I feel it could be a good day .

Well we went to my favourite spot and cast out a one hook flapper with peeler on... the result was one little plaice to my friend. Whilst there we saw a gent pull a good size plaice to lugworm. As bites were slow we also tried lug and ragworm having been donated a good amount of bait by people who given up for the day. My friends lug was mullered regularly but my bait was not touched so we both switched back to crab and had several bites all of which were missed.

I shall be out again Monday by the new sands using the fresh lug and rag up.

No comments:

Post a Comment