Tuesday 4 June 2013

Blankety Blank

Last night (Monday) I went fishing on the new sands as I have seen bass come off there a couple of weeks ago. I used a one hook flapper with lug and not so fresh rag and combos of both as I had some that needed using up. After an annoying crack off at the start a nice days fishing was had. Blanked but every cast the bait was mullered by crab or small fish. The sea birds were having a feast taking stuff off the top of the water but I was blanking hard. It was a lovely day with a small high tide and sunshine beating down. I saw no other anglers on new sands but know there were plenty off Rhos. I did notice that a lot of crabs have been ripped apart and were washing up with every incoming surge. Crab is the bait to use as worm is so hit and miss these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment